The furnace mainly used by universities or R&D institutes to sinter the inorganic material under the condition of vacuum or protective atmosphere.
Pressure can be offered by two-way pressing. Through the furnace, higher density sample can be achieved such as high accurate silicon nitride ceramic bearings, high purity target material and bearings with ceramic balls.
1. double-way pressing, higher density sample can be sintered.
2. Grating ruler gauges the displacement can get more accurate displacement.
3. Pressure can be regulated automatically, automatically stabilize and maintain the pressure.
The rise and drop of pressure can controlled by the program.
4. Displacement can be controlled at any point, which can prevent the mold from being crushed and protect heating elements.
5. Speed of punch decrease and increase can be regulated so as to meet the technical requirements of user.
6.Side door is easy to load and unload.
Advanced technology of displacement and deformation control:
Using computer software to do the finite element mechanical analysis on the pressure framework, ensures the deformation inside the allowed range
so as to assure the authenticity of displacement data.
Main technical parameters:
1. Rated power: 45KW
2. Voltage: 380V/3-phase
3. Final vacuum: 6.67X10-3Pa
4. Working size: ?160X160mm
5. Max. temperature: 2000℃
6. Accuracy of control temperature: ±1℃
7. Uniformity of temperature: ±5℃
9. Diameter of punch: ?85mm
10. Displacement: 100mm, accuracy of displacement: 0.02mm
11. Pressure fluctuation: ±0.1MPa