As a the post-processing equipment fo polysilicon production line,the furnace is mainly used to do
the reducing calcination of graphite electrode.
After the graphite electrode was treated by the acid washing, the residual moisture and chlorate remain
after high temperature drying,vacuum calcination is needed to be done to remove the residual moisture and chlorate.
Graphite calcining furnace consists of furnace cover, body, bottom, support and platform,
vacuum system and electrical contol system.
1.Heating element is graphite,insulating sheild is graphite felt.
2. Loading can be done by the top or the bottom, using PLC intelligent control to avhieve the full automatic running.
3. Full automatic production, long-life thermocouple controls temperature, monitoring the temperatur at many spots.
4.Loading from the bottom is simple to operate, the degassing function is popular.
5.Max. loading: 350 sets of graphite electrode each batch.
Main technical parameters:
1.Rated power: 320KW/480KW
2.Working size: ?500X550mm (graphite tube heating)
?800X550mm (graphite rod heating)
3. Max. temperature: 3000℃
4. Ultimate vacuum: 133Pa
5. Protective atmosphere: argon or nitrogen
6. Max. loading: 350 sets of graphite electrodes
7. Production cycle: 50 hours per batch
Furnace can be customized according to your request.